- Brand Name : Typhoo - Great British Tea Since 1903
- Product Name : Typhoo Extra Strong - 20 sachet pack in 1 aluminium foil
- Net Weight : 40 gram
- Description : A traditional and unique blend of Assam teas. This is a famous world over for its rich taste bright infused with strength and Aroma to match.
- Caffeine Content : Yes
- Foil fresh packaging.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- Biodegradable filter paper teabags
- Storage : Store in a cool dry place and once opened store in an airtight container
- Preparation and Usage : Brewing Instructions : Add one teabag to a cup, add freshly boiled water and then let it brew for 3-5 minutes. Add milk and sugar if desired.
Typhoo English Breakfast Black Tea ( 20 sachets )
Great British tea since 1903
Less Keen on Caffeine We've taken our signature Typhoo blend and sifted the caffeine from the leaves for those moments where you just want to calm it down a bit.
From the building site to the drawing room, from talks with your boss to chats with your nan, tea is what makes the moment. All that from a bag, a cup, some freshly boiled water and 3-5 minutes of waiting. Not bad is it? Like our teabags, we believe the best tea should have no strings attached. That's why we use tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms that have environmentally and socially responsible practices (put simply, it's good for the people and the planet). We proudly support the Ethical Tea Partnership - the people who are striving to improve the lives of tea workers around the world. They aim to create a more healthy, happy and fair working environment for tea workers and their communities.