- Specialist for Organic Herb & Spice since 1988
- 100% Natural and 100% Kosher
- Ethically source from approved Organic Organization with Europe Soil Association
- Packaging without plastic, palm oil free products, CO2 neutral economies and direct trade with organic farmers
- Contained 30g of Organic Rose Buds Flower in loose form
- Rose petal tea shimmers with a delicate ivory colour and has an intensely flowery taste with a subtle sweetness at the finish.
- Preparation: one tea spoon per one cup (200 ml), add boiling water and let it infuse 5 – 10 min.
- Country of Origin: Austria
- Expired: January 2024
Sonnentor Organic Rose Flower Buds - Loose flowers (30g)
Love is in the air! Rose petal tea shimmers with a delicate ivory colour and has an intensely flowery taste with a subtle sweetness at the finish. The tea is a delight for special moments and goes well with light spring and summer dishes and chocolate desserts. Simply sensual! The sweet smell and taste of Rose flower is a real experience for the senses,gentle yet sensuous. It looks pretty when rose flower is served in a delicate white cup especially if you put some rose petals to it. An herbal blend with rose petals excited eyes and palate. Moreover, the flowers harmonize very well with lemon verbena or hemp leaves.
The Rose flower shimmers in a soft ivory when infused in water. The intoxicating fragrance of the Rose flower tea is intensely floral, sweet and has a strong fragrance note. The floral taste is very soft on the palate and is complemented by a subtle sweetness.
Precaution : Should be avoided by pregnant women.