- Specialist for Organic Herb & Spice since 1988
- 100% Natural and 100% Kosher
- Ethically source from approved Organic Organization with Europe Soil Association
- Packaging without plastic, CO2 neutral economies and direct trade with organic farmers
- Amount: 18 double chamber bag - 1g
- Simply refreshing, ideal step to kick start the day
- Manufacturer: Austria, Source of ingredient: Portugal & Czech Republic
- Expired : Oct 2023
Sonnentor Organic Peppermint Tea (18 sachets)
- Soothes cramps | headaches | tension | also serves as antiseptic.
- Good for respiratory condition such as nose block. - A refreshing and uplifting tea.
- Stimulates bile and digestive juices | relieves intestinal wind.
- Helps to relieve nausea and vomiting | excellent for motion sickness and morning sickness.
Peppery and minty in taste, peppermint tea aids digestion, ensures a clear head and provides a cooling refreshment. Try it with chocolate cake. Delicious! The peppermint is a curious herb and the result of many wild crosses. It is not surprising that cool mint is popular especially in hot countries like Malaysia. To prepare a fine yet very refreshing tea, Peppermint leaves are covered with boiling water. The tea tastes sweet, spicy and has a cooling effect on the finish. You will definitely enjoy the purest mint tea and when slightly sweetened with honey, the harmony is doubled.
Peppermint tea should not be a permanent drink for long term which may affect the eye sight.
The sweet aroma of Chamomile tastes excellent with dark chocolate desserts which are dominated by a floral note that is simply amazing! Preparation: Steep time in minutes: 2-3 / water temperature in °C: 80