- Specialist for Organic Herb & Spice since 1988
- 100% Natural and 100% Kosher
- Ethically source from approved Organic Organization with Europe Soil Association
- Packaging without plastic, CO2 neutral economies and direct trade with organic farmers
- Amount: 18 double chamber bag - 1.5g
- More than just a wonderful breakfast drink!
- Manufacturer: Austria, Source of ingredient: China
- Expired : Dec 2023
Sonnentor Organic Chinese Green Tea (18 sachets)
- Light-green color.
- Has a champagne-color and light green color when infused in liquid.
- Floral taste, herbaceous and aromatic at first and then develops into a slight sweetness which leaves mild and tart finish for aftertaste.
- Green tea should be steeped in very hot but not boiling water for about 2-3 minutes to prevent bitterness.
A classic tea! This green tea – the Chun Mee variety - impresses with a subtle green colour in the cup. Its full-bodied flavour works well in modern cooking and its grassy-freshness with an aromatic-dry finish is a joy! By the way, Chun Mee means "eyebrow of an old man". Feel free to raise yours when trying this tea! The finest Chinese green tea is the first tea which was drank in history, it has always been cultivated in Chinese gardens in a wide variety. For some years now moving to Europe,the soft, subtle green tea is not only a wonderful breakfast drink, but also an ideal food companion.
High in vitamins and antioxidants, beneficial in reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, lowers cholesterol and reduces platelet aggregation. Helps to detoxify and purifies the body, enhances immune function.
Preparation: Steep time in minutes: 2-3 / water temperature in °C: 80