- Specialist for Organic Herb & Spice since 1988
- 100% Natural and 100% Kosher
- Ethically source from approved Organic Organization with Europe Soil Association
- Packaging without plastic, CO2 neutral economies and direct trade with organic farmers
- 2 sachets each for 10 herbal teas, Perfect for 1st timer with Sonnentor.
- Contained: 2 x Easy Wee Tea, 2 x Light as a feather, 2 x Sweet Dreams, 2 x Menopause Support, 2 x Calm your Nerves, 2 x Soothing Throat, 2 x Liberate your liver, 2 x Womanly Support, 2 x Listen to your Heart, 2 x Calming Tummy Tea
- Manufacturer: Austria,
- Expired : May 2022
Sonnentor It's All Good! Organic Tea (20 sachets - assortments pack)
There is a herb for everything. All teas are united in one box in the “It’s all good!” selection. From "Calm your nerves" to "Follow your gut feeling" – it contains the right tea for every occasion and every ailment. Not long and all is well again. Mandatory treasures on the tea shelf.
Ingredient for each type of tea:
2 x Easy Wee Tea, Herbal-Fruit-Tea: birch leaves, camomile, elderflowers, cranberries, blueberries, stinging nettle, rose hip , lingonberries, juniper berries.
2 x Light as a feather, Herbal Tea: stinging nettle, elderflowers, lemongrass, GREEN OAT, mate (contains caffeine), lady’s mantle, rose flowers, ginger.
2 x Sweet Dreams, Herbal Tea: yarrow, lemon balm, blackberry leaves, lavender, orange peels, fennel.
2 x Menopause Support, Herbal Tea: lady's mantle, blackberry leaves, lemon balm, pomegranate, yarrow, sage, sweet clover.
2 x Calm your Nerves, Herbal Tea: lemon balm, apple mint, lavender, hops , cornflowers, orange peels.
2 x Soothing Throat, Herbal Tea: rosehip, elderflowers, lime flowers, ribwort, common mallow.
2 x Liberate your liver, Herbal Tea: spearmint, dandelion leaves, yarrow, fennel, lemongrass, caraway, calendula.
2 x Womanly Support, Herbal Tea: stinging nettle, elderflower, sage, yarrow, juniper berries.
2 x Listen to your Heart, Herbal Tea: apple mint, lemon balm, rosemary, lemongrass, mate (contains caffeine), rose petals.
2 x Calming Tummy Tea, Herbal Tea: common mallow, spearmint, lemon balm, Greek Mountain tea, calendula, yarrow.
Suggested Serving: Put a sachet into a cup of hot boiling water, and steep for 5 – 10 minutes.