- Specialist for Organic Herb & Spice since 1988
- 100% Natural and 100% Kosher
- Ethically source from approved Organic Organization with Europe Soil Association
- Packaging without plastic, CO2 neutral economies and direct trade with organic farmers
- Contained 27g in total for 18 tea bag with envelope
- Eat too much or too fast? Soothe your tummy now!
- Ingredients:Organic Common Mallow, Lemon balm, Spearmint (without menthol), Greek Mountain Tea., Yarrow , Marigold.
- Manufacturer: Austria,
- Expired : Dec 2023
Sonnentor Calming Tummy Organic Tea (18 sachets)
Sonnentor Organic Calming Tummy Tea is a mild blend of common mallow, spearmint and Greek mountain tea. The mixture has a rich yellow tone in colour, and smells floral with slight spice. It combines light fruit flavours with a mild mint, and this multi-faceted taste goes well with both sweet and savoury dishes. The lemon balm (also known as Melissa), along with the mallow, promotes a soothing feeling, while the spearmint can reduce nausea and encourages the stomach muscles to relax, while yarrow is believed to support digestion.
Eat too much or too fast? Soothe your tummy now! Tastes This mild blend of common mallow, spearmint and Greek mountain tea is your faithful friend, if your tummy is not right. The mixture shimmers rich yellow and smells spicy-flowery. It combines fine fruit flavours with a mild spicy note and slight minty surprise at the end. Its multi-faceted taste goes well with sweet and savoury dishes. Follow your gut feeling!
Put a sachet into a cup of hot boiling water, and steep for 5 – 10 minutes.