This infusion is the perfect partnership to support your digestion. Refreshing spearmint helps clear your head while fragrant Camomile lets you unwind. 

Ingredients:

ORGANIC CAMOMILE (60%), ORGANIC SPEARMINT LEAVES (40%)
Contains: 20 sachets packed in individual envelope.

Organic Camomile & Spermint

RM17.50 Regular Price
RM14.50Sale Price
  • Medicinal benefits: Camomile and spearmint are great partners in the digestive tract where they reduce acidity and nausea, stimulate digestion, reduce abdominal cramps and have a gentle laxative action. Camomile can also soothe the nervous system, relax the body and ease tension headaches to promote sound sleep. Spearmint is widely used as a breath freshener. It also relaxes the peripheral blood vessels and this cooling effect helps alleviate headaches. Both herbs have a cooling affect on the skin and camomile has a marked anti-histamine action. This makes it ideal for treating hot, itchy skin conditions, allergies and hay fever.

WELCOME TO OUR NEW WEBSITE

Apart of our Malaysia Raspberry Leaf Tea Facebook Page, we will also provide an online shop with some tips, testimony and blog entry for easy reference

CONNECT WITH US

  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Instagram Social Icon

CONTACT TEA FOR LIFE

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Telephone:  03-5103 9931 / 012-9589219
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. GMT+8
teaforlifetime@yahoo.com

© 2014 by PURE. Proudly created with Wix.com