- Fourth generation of a family business that was founded in 1875
- 100% Natural and 100% Organic
- Ethically organic source approved by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Amount: 20 double chamber teabag - 2.5g
- Feel dull and sleepy in hot afternoon? It is peppermint time!
- Distinctive aroma of peppermint due to the diversified climate, soil condition, high altitude and the Andean quality of the water.
- Manufacturer: Chile
- Expired : Jan 2024
Garden of The Andes Organic Pure Peppermint Tea (20bags)
The intoxicating fragance of crushed mint fills the air of our andean garden, where peppermint grows in natural abundance.
A cupful is the perfect morning jump start or mid-afternoon energy boost. Try it to cleanse the palate, relax muscles, stimulate digestion or sooth upset stomachs.
The Garden of the Andes organic tea farm is nestled in the lush valleys of the Chilean Andes mountains. Blessed with crisp alpine air, fed by crystal waters of mountain lakes and streams, abundant in nutrient-rich soil, this idyllic environment produces vigorous plants with exquisite aromas, flavors and health benefits. Using the latest sustainable practices and traditional growing methods, Garden of the Andes nurtures the finest indigenous herbs and flowers to create highly praised tea blends.