- Fourth generation of a family business that was founded in 1875
- 100% Natural and 100% Organic
- Ethically organic source approved by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Amount: 20 double chamber teabag - 2g
- Vigorous plants with exquisite aromas, flavors and health benefits
- Minimally processed to protect and concentrate the antioxidant potency of the leaves. Low in caffeine, Green Tea improves heart function, immunity, metabolism, cholesterol, blood sugar, and may even fight cancer.
- Manufacturer: Chile
- Expired : Nov 2023
Garden of The Andes Organic Pure Green Tea (20bags)
How can something that tastes so delicate, mellow and silky be one of the most powerful natural health weapons?
It's because our 100% organic Green Tea is minimally processed to protect and concentrate the antioxidant potency of the leaves. Low in caffeine, Green Tea improves heart function, immunity, metabolism, cholesterol, blood sugar, and may even fight cancer. Be good to yourself and enjoy a cup.
Garden of the Andes is committed to ecologically sound business practices. So, when searching for a green tea source, they required the same exacting standards for sustainable farming that they demand from their own operations. Their organic green tea garden is therefore found in the finest tea-growing region of China. Their meticulous growing and harvesting requirements, blended with ancient wisdom, yield a superior, flavorful crop with maximum health benefits. The Garden of the Andes organic tea farm is nestled in the lush valleys of the Chilean Andes mountains.