- Fourth generation of a family business that was founded in 1875
- 100% Natural and 100% Organic
- Ethically organic source approved by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Amount: 20 double chamber bag - 1.2g
- Made from chamomile that cultivated organically in the beautiful southern Andes.
- The chamomile is harvested by hand to preserve the essence of the herbs.
- Distinctive aroma of chamomile due to the diversified climate, soil condition, high altitude and the Andean quality of the water.
- Chases away worries, soothes the stomach and relaxes the body.
- Calms restless mind and relaxes nervous system.
- Relieves stress, anxiety and depression.
- Ideal for insomnia.
- Beneficial for feminine health.
- Manufacturer: Chile
- Expired : Jan 2024
Garden of The Andes Organic Pure Chamomile Tea (20bags)
Imagine an emerald green field in the foothills of the Chilean Andes, dotted as far as the eye can see with the white nodding heads of daisies. That's where the flowers for this Chamomile tea grow. Undisturbed, organically, the way nature intended. Exceptional in flavor and aroma, this Chamomile variety is considered one of the best in the world. Each sip chases away worries, soothes the stomach and relaxes the body.
The Garden of the Chilean Andes organic tea farm is nestled in the lush valleys of the Andes Mountains. Blessed with crisp alpine air, fed by crystal waters of mountain lakes and streams, abundant in nutrient-rich soil, this idyllic environment produces vigorous plants with exquisite aromas, flavors and health benefits. Using the latest sustainable practices and traditional growing methods, Garden of the Andes nurtures the finest indigenous herbs and flowers to create highly praised tea blends.