- Fourth generation of a family business that was founded in 1875
- 100% Natural and 100% Organic
- Ethically organic source approved by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Amount: 20 double chamber teabag - 1.3g. Total net weight: 26g
- Made from lemon verbena shrub leaves, which give off a sweet, lemony scent.
- Helps to soothes stomach sickness and also purifies the liver.
- Manufacturer: Chile
- Expired : Jan 2024
Garden of The Andes Organic Lemon Verbena Tea (20bags)
A teapot full of lemon drops. Refreshing and slightly sweet, this Lemon Verbena blend is a medium bodied, clean fruit infusion, without the bite of a citrus-based tea.
A native Chilean shrub, Lemon Verbena thrives in the sun-drenched, organic soil of our Andean meadows. The delicate blade-shaped leaves impart a pleasant, lively flavor to a tea that improves digestion and strengthens the nervous system. The Garden of the Andes organic tea farm is nestled in the lush valleys of the Andes Mountains. Blessed with crisp alpine air, fed by crystal waters of mountain lakes and streams, abundant in nutrient-rich soil, this idyllic environment produces vigorous plants with exquisite aromas, flavors and health benefits.