- Fourth generation of a family business that was founded in 1875
- 100% Natural and 100% Organic
- Ethically organic source approved by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Amount: 20 double chamber teabag - 2.5g
- Uplift yourself and your mood with lemon balm!
- Contains rosmarinic acid (a chemical compound with antioxidant properties).
- Traditionally been used to improve mood and cognitive function.
- Manufacturer: Chile
- Expired : Jan 2024
Garden of The Andes Organic Lemon Balm Tea (20bags)
Lemon balm is a herb in the mint family. It has a lemon scents, which have a calming and relaxing effect.
Lemon balm contains rosmarinic acid (a chemical compound with antioxidant properties). It has traditionally been used to improve mood and cognitive function. Lemon balm grows in abundance in the sunny andes of southern chile, filling the air with its minty-lemon fragance. for over 2000 years, lemon balm has been widely used to make comforting herbal teas that uplift the spirit.