Brand : Traditional Medicinals
Contain : Total : 16 sachets (tea bag ) / box
Weight : 24 gram
Dimension : 15cm x 15cmx 20cm
Ingredients : Organic Raspeberry Leaf Tea 100% = 1.5g per sachet
Traditional Medicinals - Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Supports healthy menstruation and tones the uterus.*
- Taste: Robust yet delicate, like a mildly tannic black tea.
- Non-GMO Verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. FairWild Certified. Caffeine Free.
- Consistently high-quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Bleach free
- Raspberry leaf has been a girl’s best friend for thousands of years, used for daily cycle support, menstrual cramps and during pregnancy to help prepare the womb for childbirth.* Some of our favorite grows wild in the rolling meadows of Bosnia and Herzegovina, where families collect them by hand.
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Personality - Gently nurturing and a friend of women
Herbal Power - Supports healthy menstruation, tones the uterus, and may be used for menstrual cramps.* Taste - Full-bodied, like a fine black tea (without the caffeine!)
Reason to Love - European and Native American women have used raspberry leaf for thousands of years for menstrual support, menstrual cramps, and during pregnancy as a healthy tonic to help prepare the womb for childbirth.*
We love this tea for its gently nurturing properties, and its robust taste, which is reminiscent of a delicate and mildly fruity black tea. We've Got the Right Stuff A prolific plant that does well in temperate environments, our raspberry leaf grows wild and is gathered by hand in the Gorazde collection region of Bosnia.
Picked by a group of collector families and neighbors, the young leaves are best when picked in early summer before the fruits develop. Living on small plots of land nestled amongst the gorgeous rolling hills and meadows of the region, sustainable wild collection represents an important source of income for these families.