- Specialist for Organic Herb & Spice since 1988
- 100% Natural and 100% Kosher
- Ethically source from approved Organic Organization with Europe Soil Association and NiMH
- Packaging without plastic, palm oil free products, CO2 neutral economies and direct trade with organic farmers
- Contained 50g of Organic Loose Raspberry Leaf.
- Traditionally used to tone the uterus and aid in soothing menstrual cramps. Commonly used to help prepare the body for childbirth. Only use after 35 weeks of pregnancy. Start with 1 cup a day.
- Manufacturer: Austria, Ingredients Origin: Albania & Bulgaria
- Expired : October 2023
Sonnentor Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea - Loose tea (50g)
- Beneficial for liver and kidney.
- Enrichs and cleanses the blood of toxins.
- Enhances breast milk production.
- Helps to prevent miscarriage.
- Regulates menstrual cycle, helps to ease painful or excessive menstruation and menopausal syndrome.
The Raspberry leaves shimmers in an intense yellow when infused in water for brewing with its spicy-sweet honey note. The sweet mild taste is absolutely refreshing and pleasant.
Suggested Serving: Raspberry leaves tea offers very pleasant sweet taste for light cooking. It rounds out pasta, vegetables or bitter lettuce. Even to a fine asparagus menu, it should be served. * In case of leucorrhoea (mucous discharge from genitals) simmer 1 tablespoon in 1 litre of water for 10 minutes, cover, cool, strain and use at room temperature as douche.