- Specialist for Organic Herb & Spice since 1988
- 100% Natural and 100% Kosher
- Ethically source from approved Organic Organization with Europe Soil Association
- Packaging without plastic, palm oil free products, CO2 neutral economies and direct trade with organic farmers
- Contained 50g of Organic Peppermint Leaf in loose form
- To aids digestion, ensures a clear head and provides a cooling refreshment
- Preparation: one tea spoon per one cup (200 ml), add boiling water and let it infuse 5 – 10 min.
- Country of Manufacturer: Austria, Ingredient Origin: Czech Republic & Portugal
- Expired : Jan 2024
Sonnentor Organic Peppermint Tea - Loose tea (50g)
Peppery and minty in taste, peppermint tea aids digestion, ensures a clear head and provides a cooling refreshment. Try it with chocolate cake. Delicious! The peppermint is a curious herb and the result of many wild crosses. This tea is packed by hand directly on the farm of the Bauer family. demeter - as long as stock lasts.
The mint tea shimmers in a bright yellow with intense green tint. Yet, the minty flavor is very refreshing with spicy menthol that allows you to taste a fresh coolness spreading out on the palate. The intensely minty-fruity flavor is also complemented by a subtle sweetness.
Steep time in minutes: max. 10 / water temperature in ° C: 100