- Specialist for Organic Herb & Spice since 1988
- 100% Natural and 100% Kosher
- Ethically source from approved Organic Organization with Europe Soil Association
- Packaging without plastic, palm oil free products, CO2 neutral economies and direct trade with organic farmers
- Contained 50g of Organic Camomile Flowers in loose form
- Delight your day with yellow? Let’s boil, brew and be blissful!
- Promises a sweet fruity and floral fragrance experience
- Preparation: one tea spoon per one cup (200 ml), add boiling water and let it infuse 5 – 10 min.
- Country of Manufacturer: Austria, Ingredient Origin: Czech Republic
- Expired: Jan 2024
Sonnentor Organic Camomile Tea - Loose Tea (50g)
The sweetish flower is particularly versatile in its application and is used not only by grandmothers as the Jack of all trades. Enjoyed with honey and lemon, chamomile tea is a classic during the cold season. Chamomile is also known as the herb of (motherly) love. The sun-loving flower is a versatile plant with many wonderful properties, which especially mothers and grandmothers like to bestow on their loved ones. demeter - as long as stock lasts Tastes The shimmering yellow Chamomile tea in the cup promises a sweet fruity and floral fragrance experience. It also offers a fruity-floral tea experience with an intensely sweet finish and a slight lemon note.
Steep time in minutes: max. 10 / water temperature in ° C: 100