- Specialist for Organic Herb & Spice since 1988
- 100% Natural and 100% Kosher
- Ethically source from approved Organic Organization with Europe Soil Association
- Packaging without plastic, CO2 neutral economies and direct trade with organic farmers
- Amount: 18 double chamber bag - 0.8g
- Floral and subtly sweet. Best to combine with honey and lemon
- Manufacturer: Austria, Source of ingredient: Germany
- Expired : Oct 2023
Sonnentor Organic Camomile Tea (18 sachets)
- Freshly brewed from high-quality German Chamomile flowers which tastes spicy-aromatic
- Tastes great if it is sweetened with honey and lemon.
- Fruity-floral tea experience with an intensely sweet finish and a slight lemon note.
- Benefits: Relaxing, calming. Ideal for insomnia (sleepless) Good for stress, anxiety and depression conditions - Eye compress with cold tea bags helps to soothes tired eye, relieve eye bags and dark circle.
The sweetish flower is particularly versatile in its application and is used not only by grandmothers as the Jack of all trades. Enjoyed with honey and lemon, chamomile tea is a classic during the cold season. Chamomile is also known as the herb of (motherly) love. The sun-loving flower is a versatile plant with many wonderful properties, which especially mothers and grandmothers like to bestow on their loved ones. The timing of the gathering is critical to Chamomile, because it significantly affects the quality of the flowers. Ideally, Sonnentor gathers all the flowers on the third to fifth day after blooming, the best timing of gathering for German Chamomile.
The sweet aroma of Chamomile tastes excellent with dark chocolate desserts which are dominated by a floral note that is simply amazing!
Steep time in minutes: 2-3 / water temperature in °C: 80